Thursday, September 17, 2009

reflection

The impact of studying the vocabulary words. Has been learning but yet confusing learning the new words. I hear the word when i am in my class and my other professor use them when they are explaining an assignment. When i come up to words i don't know i try to look at the sentence before and at the sentence after. I try to find the context clues within the sentence, but then if i still cant figure it out then i look it up in a dictionary. The definition in the dictionary can help me figure out the words meaning. Also if i really don't understand the meaning of the word i ask someone who may know the meaning of the word. and get feed back from them. I try to use some of the words in my everyday life, but it is very challenging at times. This is why because i sometimes don't fully understand the meaning our i don't want to use the word in the wrong way. Since i do not use the words all the time i don't remember them after the test i forget the word. cause there are so many new word that are be introduced to me. Most, of the word are hard to use in my everyday life but yet i try to use a word when i can. I should pick one word a day and try to use that word when i am with my friends. Our i could even be with anyone as long as i try to use one word maybe it will stick in my head after a long time .

No comments:

Post a Comment